Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where are the people..

Lessons taken from incidents that killed,  a million people lay dieing on fields

Learning new things from old people, I see your age through all of your reasons


Leading us to self destrustion, I am just like you so why do I feel this leisure of treason


Loving the flame that kindles the fire, Without warmth from the soul the heart is sure to freeze


 


I can not survive in a world that can not believe in itself


Half of us can see us falling


As the other half laugh and watch the weak fall


Who is to pick up after a homeless brawl?


Police and kind people?


Where did they go...


 


No one helps out a drunken limp bimbo


No one reaches out to starving kin folk


No one I've seen has seemed to care


Not one at all


Not even a preacher


 


Our world today is getting old and beaten


Becoming that drunk cripple that lives on the streets


No one wants to help it out


Where are you people?

No comments:

Post a Comment