Monday, February 15, 2010

reality fine by me

and i have been here resting
a dormant volcano with only seconds left
a misread caption and a misinformed anchor
we have set sail maybe the two in my mind
and my heart is bursting and my brain cursing
trenches through time i wander looking for fate
when i can control destiny will i write the book
or just jungle faith mean super 8 means just stop and wait

stop and wait
for what a simple truth
my body has simple truths my soul has complex realities
i will fall dive from the sky my body will divide and soul doth fly
fly from here going anywhere breaking so many hearts and minds along the way
crash burn fingers grab for the choke hold but miss and grab a torqued girl
those curls and furls those flunkies and wild monkeys
these are the dreams that guesses dream of
these are the thoughts and ideas mothers swear off
reality?
fine by me.
perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment