Friday, January 9, 2009

generative highway

I. life death a knife found in this bed

stabs blood fleeing screams words promised fleeing fluids

lost depth bang to death filth mud love the rest

the best the smiles grins biting lips tongues chains

night tight bites slutty fights punish you deserve it

i deserve you pink pink pink female is red male white

dotted pink beauties soft tender from active use

fun there fun below in you feel warmth forever a dark hallway the generative rebirth second chances

the abyss of seeds colors dots knowledge your walls are lined with learned years

find spots hidden gems corners i can only rub bring back and forth dances in your hallway

my self my snake my dignity my rhythm for you to paint your walls

with beauty experience colors deep penetration reach wisdom pleasure juicy wet corners

teeter totters back and forth hot bodies white wet connected together swinging bouncing bodies

our bodies our soul spirit together walls lines further deeper together.

II. she will be fed tonight

stirs curls bended rapid train pistons boom boom boom

thrashing crashing waterfalls busty furls bouncing girl

lick flicks quick ticks nips dip great ship

set sail come sea wind powerful blowing knowing

moving grabbing faithful stabbing knobs claws socks balls

beats creatures tonight we eat be fed my vitamin

vitamin gwant good bones strong healthy needed vitamin

i give source of pleasure physical mental best (beat, beast) in vocal

tell me yell at me bite scratch filthy smut mud blood triumphant club

i know she you need want have to have me whispers tell me

what i already knew we knew for fun she tells me more

she needs wants must be fed

i know its love sex life- together

two bodies butter knife split skunks the air feels fills fuels my stare

drugs-no vitamins-yes me this i give part of a nutritious breakfast.

-Gwant

No comments:

Post a Comment