Saturday, December 27, 2008

murdering silent beast

murdering-silent-beast

crowded streets empty hearts beating brain drum

high knights roam eyes match in unison troops assemble

perfect lines perfection marching with eyes down frown

duty unforgiven murder bomb kill for duty

bare your fangs for duty

animal cannibal barking dogs withheld by steel barriers

steel barrier duty?

keep the dogs at bay troops focus stays

steel mean cold uniform steel blockading our barking dogs

bark dog bark for me i need the motivation

a wolf creature flies over the mean steel and bounces into the street filled with troops

grizzly sizzly biting legs thighs arms guns bayonets aimed at this animal furious rage trapped animal

boom boom stab blood runs my wolf died

my love my motivation my inspiration my teacher

has died.

the frowning uniformed troops have killed the growling animal

now a steaming red pile of hope faith and fire the troops note the death

someday pleading with themselves to redeem the rest

beasts killing beasts silent beast killing roaring beast

-Gwant

No comments:

Post a Comment