Tuesday, December 30, 2008

sands

cracks no mend needed fill in with lust

dust crust filthy must end this crazed fluff

hollowed tubes balls of wire intrepid lines in my mind

moths butterflies deer skin lies never in my eyes

the best actors lie through their teeth hearts cut out heads exalted

best in class good looking sass tiger meow what is to fault

the head is to fault the heart the gut the hands and feet is to be exalted

the lies are to be buried our heads to be buried our minds future past buried in the sand

our wiggley feet hands our up down bellies shown

but cower my smile for fear that something more might be shown

i cower below in the depths of my gut down gravity pulling my smile down

to a frown

in the sand

where no one can see or feel but me- and the sand.

-Gwant

No comments:

Post a Comment