Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Beginning

No one said that this was going to be easy.

They told me to be strong and don't let the Devil get you.

I'm still running circles in my mind.

"I must have missed the turn a while ago."

Lost in this labyrinth has left me disillusioned and confused.

"I could have sworn I've passed this place before."

No, this is not the same place.

The roses have whithered away,

and the oceans have receded deep into the Serpent's Heart.

Unearthed and untouched,

My Soul and mind are still waiting for Spring.

For the day to blossom and flourish,

and to discover within myself a new and pure soul that has not been seen.

Until that day comes,

I must keep my head towards the sky

and my mind on the stars.

There is no such thing as having too much knowledge.

Explore the universe of your mind

and make sure no stone is left unturned.

Not knowing is the start of a restless mind.

-joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment